2009/12/10

hello ? its about me , at class , school . LOLS

oh , i'm the most irritating at class ( maybe ) . i'm fool . always blur . sometimes , i can't think . hmm , people at school always give me with this title : PERASAN PEOPLE . haha , what perasan in english ? find it own at translator . haha .
sometimes , everybody respect on me , oh yeah ? haha . i don't know . LOL~~
btw , i don't know . sometimes i will be hypper . i can't stop laughing . altough there's no joke . if got , just a little not much . i love laugh . laughing makes me calm from stress . what stress ? i don't know what kind of stress . huhhh , whatever . i'm happy at school . i can accept what they say about me . i can't be angry , because i know everyone is not perfect .
i can't study . because some people keep talking talking talking talking and talking every , secondes , minutes
, hours , days , weeks , and months ! huh . it's all the same people . i hope you will keep the story at home my friend . i don't want you still in your world . open your eyes , and keep studying ! i say it too my all friends and also to myself ! grr , blur blur .

haha , next year PMR . ( lower secondary examination ) =D
i can't fail ! yeah !! haha what ever . dae sung ! you read this ? i hope you read . i miss you !! hahaaa ..

good bye readers ! :)